Topic: Splunk AR expands the power of Splunk in your business to your operations. Field workers can now leverage the power of Splunk and Augmented Reality to get to a resolution quickly, saving your business time and money. In this talk, we'll go through a high-level overview of the product, talk through example use cases, and answer questions to help you get started.
Raffle: Splunk will be giving an Oculus Rift to one User Group to raffle for Global Splunk User Group Week event. You are only eligible if you meet the below requirements.
1. Attendee must register for the User Group meeting via Splunk User Groups
2. Attendee must check in to the User Group meeting via link given after registering for User Group meeting.
3. Attending can only be entered in for the drawing 1 (one) time per User Group meeting
4. Attendee can only win one prize per User Group meeting.
5. Drawing for the Grand Prize of a Oculus Quest 2, attendees that did not win a prize during the meeting are eligible for drawing of the Grand Prize. There are 6 (six) Grand Prise drawing across all of the Splunk User Groups during the Splunk User Group Week. This will be drawn after or at the close of the Splunk User Group Week.
6. All prizes are at the discretion of Splunk and/or the User Group leader
7. Please consult on your company and/or government on any reporting requirements for prizes.
8. Restrictions may apply based on Country
Principal Product Manager, Mobile
Sammy Lee is a Product Manager at Splunk, working on the Augmented Reality team. Previously, he's led product management at Box, Weebly, and Intuit.