Join us for another Fort Worth User Group meeting. In this meeting, we will have Suman Gajavelly teach us all about Splunk data models. If any of you have one that you would like to tune with the group we can do that as well!
- What are data models?
- Modeling data in Splunk.
- How data models help with less SPL.
- How to develop a Data model.
- Various stages in building a data model.
- Best practices in data model design.
- Some cool searches that utilize data models.
- Build reports/dashboards using tstats commands.
- Overview of CIM data models.
- Tune one of your data models.