So the topics (apart from the general sharing&caring)
1. Fredrik&Bjørn from Atea's X-team will talk about a couple of IoT Use Cases from the Stavanger region. 30/45 min.
2. Magnus Johansson (IKEA) Live demo of fast DevOps deployment in containers to normalise DNS data for monitoring. 30/45 min.
3. Mikael Bjerkeland (our own in-house Cisco guru) about "Security as code" - 30/40 min.
About this event
1. Fredrik & Bjørn from Atea´s SmartX team will go through a couple of IoT Use Cases from the Stavanger region. They´ve used Splunk for parsing and visualizing data from sensors, combined with the local municipalities´ own field data. The result is a pretty good IoT platform that can handle any kind of device, at a price that anyone can afford. It will be mostly demo, and questions are very welcome
2. Magnus Johansson from the IKEA stronghold in Småland, will in a smooth way show how easy it is to deploy Splunk in a DevOps environment and easily ingest and normalise DNS data by using Splunk in containers.
3. Our own Norwegian wizard Mikael will show a very streamlined process on how you can deploy security monitoring as code through automation and some clever tricks.
4. We will round off with a round-table talk. Suggested topics can be: What will the new capabilities that Rigor,Plumbr and Flowmill brings mean to the data in Splunk?