Please join us on Thursday, February 11th 11:00 AM for our next Bengaluru Splunk User Group meetup. Sayak Roy Chowdhury will provide an overview of Splunk Connected Experience.
Let's Celebrate Global Splunk User Group Week with sharing your experience.
It is Global Splunk User Group Week this week - come join our session and you might be in with a chance to win prizes, courtesy of Splunk. Every attendee will be put into a raffle and will be selected at random for a prize.
Our currently confirmed Prizes include:
One (1) BOAT Headphone
One (1) JBL Bluetooth Speaker
Please see the Terms and Conditions at the end for further details. Prizes are subject to change prior to the session - we're looking to find more things to raffle off to be confirmed before the User Group starts on Feb 11th.
If interested, please RSVP to block your calendar and receive further communications from our side (post event feedback will be sent only on RSVP and Check In).
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Attendee must register for the User Group meeting via Splunk User Groups
- Attendee must check in to the User Group meeting via link given after registering for User Group meeting.
- Attending can only be entered in for the drawing one (1) time per User Group meeting - this is subject to change once we determine prizes.
- Attendee can only win one prize per User Group meeting - this is subject to change once we determine prizes.
- All prizes are at the discretion of Splunk and/or the User Group leader.
- Winners will be initially contacted through the Splunk User Groups system. If this is not possible, alternative methods of communication will be determined.
- Splunk Employees and Splunk User Group Leaders cannot enter this competition, as per Splunk's Terms and Conditions
If "U" can't engage then "V" can't have fun! Let us know "What sessions would you like to see?", "How do we make this a fun community of Splunkers?" and "Which activities can we plan together?"
Unless already done, please join Splunk User Group on Slack (fill out automated access request form: http://splk.it/slack ) and find us in #splunk_bengaluru_usergroup channel for collaborations and Q&A for Bengaluru Splunk User Group.